This Week's UK Charts

  • ken_d_ch
    Message 1 of 323 , Nov 6, 2011
      UK SINGLE CHARTS

      TOP TEN

      1.Professor Green Ft. Emeli Sande (Read all about it)
      2.Rihanna (We found love)
      3.Labrinth (Earthquake)
      4.Cheryl Lloyd (With ur love) NEW
      5.Maroon 5 (Moves like Jagger)
      6.Ed Sheeran (Lego House)
      7.LMFAO (Sexy & I know it)
      8.Charlene Soraia (Wherever you will go)
      9.Kelly Clarkson (Mr Know It All)
      10.David Guetta Ft. Usher (Without you)

      MY FAV NEW ENTRIES

      13.Lucenzo & Qwote Ft. Pitbull & Don Omar (Daza Kuduro)
      18.Nicole Scherzinger (Try with me)
      48.High Contrast Ft.Tiesto & Underworld (The first note is silent)
      75.Blackstreet Ft. Dr Dre (No diggity)
      UK ALBUM CHARTS

      TOP TEN

      1.Florence & The Machine (Ceremonials) NEW
      2.Coldplay (Mylo Xyloto)
      3.Professor Green (At your inconvenience) NEW
      4.Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds (:::)
      5.Michael Buble (Christmas)
      6.Alfie Boe (Alfie) NEW
      7.Adele (21)
      8.Ed Sheeran (+)
      9.Rizzle Kicks (Stereo Typical) NEW
      10.Manic Street Preachers (National Treasures) NEW
    • ken_d_ch
      Message 323 of 323 , Mar 24, 2013
        UK SINGLE CHARTS

        TOP TEN

        1. The Saturdays (What about us)
        2. Justin Timberlake (Mirrors)
        3. Pink (Just give me a reason)
        4. Bruno Mars (When I was your man)
        5. Bastille (Pompeii)
        6. One Direction (One way or another)
        7. Macklemore (ThriftShop)
        8. Bridgit Mendler (ready or not)
        9. Disclosure (White Noise)
        10. Avicii vs Nicky Romero (I could be the one)

        MY FAV NEW ENTRIES

        27. Pitbull Ft. Christina Aguilera (Feel this moment)
        60. Depeche Mode (Heaven)

        UK ALBUM CHARTS

        TOP TEN

        1. Justin Timberlake (The 20/20 Experience)
        2. David Bowie (The next day)
        3. Emeli Sande (Our version of events)
        4. Les Miserables (Les Miserables)
        5. Bastille (Bad Blood)
        6. Bruno Mars (Unorthodox Jukebox)
        7. Pink (The truth about love)
        8. Stereophonics (Graffiti on the train)
        9. Bon Jovi (What about now)
        10. Suede (Bloodsports)