THis Week's UK Charts

  • ken_d_ch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2011
      UK CHARTS

      UK SINGLE CHARTS

      TOP TEN

      1.Jason Derulo (Don't wanna go home)
      2.Example (Changed the way you kiss me)
      3.Beyonce (Best thing I never had)
      4.Calvin Harris Ft. Kelis (Bounce)
      5.Pitbull (Give me everything)
      6.Ed Sheeran (The A Team)
      7.Lady Gaga (The edge of glory)
      8.Alexandra Stan (Mr Saxobeat)
      9.Katy Perry (Last Friday Night)
      10.Coldplay (Every teardrop is a waterfall)

      MY FAV NEW ENTRIES

      40.Coldplay (In my place)
      48.Martin Solveig (Ready 2 go)
      62.Beyonce (End of time)
      70.Chase & Status (Hitz)

      UK ALBUM CHARTS

      TOP TEN

      1.Beyonce (4) NEW
      2.Adele (21)
      3.Lady Gaga (Born this way)
      4.Take That (Progress)
      5.Adele (19)
      6.Jessie J (Who you are)
      7.Caro Emerald (Deleted scences...)
      8.Bruno Mars (Doo Wops & Hooligans)
      9.Biffy Clyro (Revolutions) NEW
      10.Kaiser Chiefs (The future is medieval) NEW