This Week's UK Charts

  • ken_d_ch
    Message 1 of 323 , Feb 1, 2010
      UK Single Charts

      Top Ten

      1.Owl City (Fireflies)
      2.Glee Cast (Don't stop believin)
      3.Iyaz (Replay)
      4.30!H3 (Starstrukk)
      5.Sidney Samson (Riverside)
      6.JLS (One Shot)
      7.Alicia (Empire state of mind)
      8.Journey (Don't stop believin)
      9.Example (Won't go quietly)
      10.Jay-Z (Forever young)

      My Fav New Entries

      17.Timbaland (If we ever meet again)
      41.Jay-Z (Stranded)
      71.Alicia Keys (Try sleeping with a broken heart)

      UK Album Charts

      Top Ten

      1.Paolo Nutini (Sunny Side Up)
      2.Alicia Keys (The Element of Freedom)
      3.Florence & The Machine (Lungs)
      4.André Rieu (Forever Vienna)
      5.Lady Gaga (The Fame)
      6.Alvin & The Chipmunks (The Movie 2)
      7.Mumford & Sons (
      8.Justin Bieber (My world)
      9.Biffy Clyro (Only revolutions)
      10.Pixie Lott (Turn it up)
    • ken_d_ch
      Message 323 of 323 , Mar 24, 2013
        UK SINGLE CHARTS

        TOP TEN

        1. The Saturdays (What about us)
        2. Justin Timberlake (Mirrors)
        3. Pink (Just give me a reason)
        4. Bruno Mars (When I was your man)
        5. Bastille (Pompeii)
        6. One Direction (One way or another)
        7. Macklemore (ThriftShop)
        8. Bridgit Mendler (ready or not)
        9. Disclosure (White Noise)
        10. Avicii vs Nicky Romero (I could be the one)

        MY FAV NEW ENTRIES

        27. Pitbull Ft. Christina Aguilera (Feel this moment)
        60. Depeche Mode (Heaven)

        UK ALBUM CHARTS

        TOP TEN

        1. Justin Timberlake (The 20/20 Experience)
        2. David Bowie (The next day)
        3. Emeli Sande (Our version of events)
        4. Les Miserables (Les Miserables)
        5. Bastille (Bad Blood)
        6. Bruno Mars (Unorthodox Jukebox)
        7. Pink (The truth about love)
        8. Stereophonics (Graffiti on the train)
        9. Bon Jovi (What about now)
        10. Suede (Bloodsports)