This Week's UK Charts

  • ken_d_ch
    Message 1 of 323 , Dec 1, 2008
      UK SINGLE CHARTS

      TOP TEN

      1.Take That (Greatest Day) NEW
      2.Beyonce (If I were a boy)
      3.T.I Ft. Rihanna (Live your life)
      4.The Killers (Human)
      5.Katy Perry (Hot n cold)
      6.Alesha Dixon (The boy does nothing)
      7.Britney Spears (Womanizer)
      8.X Factor Finalists (Hero)
      9.Akon (Right now)
      10.Girls Aloud (The promise)

      MY FAV NEW ENTRIES

      13.Same Difference (We r one)
      18.McFly (Do ya)
      30.George Sampson (Get up on the dance floor)
      39.Madonna (Miles away)
      45.Kanye West (Heartless)
      75.Ladyhawk (My delirium)

      UK ALBUM CHARTS

      TOP TEN

      1.The Killers (Day & Age) NEW
      2.Guns N Roses (Chinese Democracy) NEW
      3.Rhydian Roberts (Rhydian) NEW
      4.Leona Lewis (Spirtit)
      5.The Priests (The Priests) NEW
      6.Stereophonics (Best of)
      7.Kings Of Leon (Only by the night)
      8.Pink (FunHouse)
      9.Girls Aloud )Out of control)
      10.Il Divo (The promise)
    • ken_d_ch
      Message 323 of 323 , Mar 24, 2013
        UK SINGLE CHARTS

        TOP TEN

        1. The Saturdays (What about us)
        2. Justin Timberlake (Mirrors)
        3. Pink (Just give me a reason)
        4. Bruno Mars (When I was your man)
        5. Bastille (Pompeii)
        6. One Direction (One way or another)
        7. Macklemore (ThriftShop)
        8. Bridgit Mendler (ready or not)
        9. Disclosure (White Noise)
        10. Avicii vs Nicky Romero (I could be the one)

        MY FAV NEW ENTRIES

        27. Pitbull Ft. Christina Aguilera (Feel this moment)
        60. Depeche Mode (Heaven)

        UK ALBUM CHARTS

        TOP TEN

        1. Justin Timberlake (The 20/20 Experience)
        2. David Bowie (The next day)
        3. Emeli Sande (Our version of events)
        4. Les Miserables (Les Miserables)
        5. Bastille (Bad Blood)
        6. Bruno Mars (Unorthodox Jukebox)
        7. Pink (The truth about love)
        8. Stereophonics (Graffiti on the train)
        9. Bon Jovi (What about now)
        10. Suede (Bloodsports)