4 hot cds 4 u!

  • ken_d_ch
    Message 1 of 657 , Aug 22, 2000
      Before I get new promos tomorrow (I hope so), I�d
      like to present u 4 cds that are out now in
      Switzerland and other European countries and that are worth
      to be mentioned:<br><br>Madonna�s "Music" is now out
      and there are 4 mixes. I, for myself, prefer the
      Calderone Mix. This mix is really cool. Madonna goes back
      to her dancefloor roots with this track. A hit, not
      only in the UK!<br><br>Summer, sunshine and two
      brillant two cds with a true summery feeling!<br>First one
      is number one in the Italian charts at the moment:
      Paola and Chiara and "Vamos a bailar". Hear it, love
      it, buy it! Superb!!!<br>The other one is Gigi
      D�Alessio�s "Como suena el corazon", also from Italy. The
      song has got an excellent melody that u won�t forget.
      Superb, too!!!<br><br>The next cd isn�t from Italy, but
      from our neighbour Germany. The "Nick Kamen hit" "I
      promised myself" is back with new mixes, for ex. a MarkOh
      Remix, and a new male singer called John Davies. It
      sounds interesting and I hope the song will enter the
      charts again.
    • ken_d_ch
      Message 657 of 657 , Feb 27, 2002
        Here are my brand new promo charts with six hot
        new entries and a brand new number one!<br><br>KEN'S
        PROMO CHARTS 2002:<br><br>15.Blank and Jones (Dreams)
        Last week: No13<br><br>14.DJ John Julius Knight (My
        Mind) NEW<br>This is a two-track vinyl promo with two
        funky and grooving disco tracks. I prefer "Dancin'in
        paradise" to "My mind". But I must say the tracks aren't
        really exciting. <br><br>13.Alcazar (Sexual Guaranteed)
        Last week: No9<br><br>12.Cher (Song for the lonely)
        Last week: No4<br><br>11.Faithless (One step too far)
        NEW<br>UK dance act Faithless combining with Dido - this
        should be an exploding mixture. Maybe it is, but the two
        remixes that I have can't convince me. The Absolute
        Beginners Mix really sounds as absolute beginners made it.
        Only the Alex Neri Club Instrumental Mix can convince
        me although there are only a few vocal parts of
        Dido. But I hope that there will be better remixes
        sooner or later.<br><br>10.DuMonde vs Lange (Memory)
        Last week: No7<br><br>9.One Track Mind feat. Angie
        Brown (Good for you) NEW<br>This track is good for you
        if you like deep house. The main mix is really cool
        and for the clubs. The other two mixes, however,
        aren't really interesting (Hand Up
        Dub/Reprise).<br><br>8.Shaun Escofffery (Into the blue) Last week:
        No6<br><br>7.Natalie Browne (From here to eternity) Last week:
        No3<br><br>6.Darren Hayes (Insatiable) Last week:
        this track, you won't be disappointed. On this US
        double vinyl promo you can find a Thunderpuss Club Mix
        and a Giorgio Moroder & Fernando Garibay Club Mix,
        both are great. After Enrique's "Hero" this will be
        his next chart success. By the way, the other mix by
        Minge Binge isn't very special.<br><br>4.Benefit (Sex
        sells) Last week: No2<br><br>3.Funky Green Dogs (You got
        me burning up) NEW<br>Yeah, this track got me
        burning up too, specially the pumping and powerful DJ
        Asle Extended Mix. But the three other mixes are also
        worth to be listened, for example Olav Basoski's mix is
        excellent deep house. Funky Green Dogs have already
        conquered the US clubs with this track and I'm sure they
        will do the same in the UK.<br><br>2.Anastacia (one
        day in your life) Last week: No1<br><br>1.Heist
        (That's the kind of man I am) NEW<br>That's the kind of
        music I like: fantastic dance sound. Of course, the two
        great mixes are responsible for the high quality of the
        track. First there's a 3AM Mix which is fabulous,
        secondly there's another excellent mix made by Almighty.