This week's UK Charts

  • ken_d_ch
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      UK SINGLE CHARTS

      TOP TEN

      1.R Kelly (Ignition)
      2.S Club (Say goodbye) NEW
      3.Busta Rhymes feat.Mariah Carey (I know what you want) NEW
      4.Radiohead (There there) NEW
      5.Emma Bunton (Free me) NEW
      6.Justin Timberlake (Rock your body)
      7.Sean Paul (Get busy)
      8.Big Brovaz (Favourite things)
      9.XTM feat.Annia (Fly on the wings of love) NEW
      Abs (Stop sign) NEW

      SOME INTERESTING NEW ENTRIES

      15.Jemini (Cry baby)
      18.Dave Gahan (Dirty sticky floors)
      29.Dizzee Rascal (I luv you)
      30.Skin (Trashed)
      34.Shy FX feat.Kele Le Roc (Feelin'you)
      57.Three Drives (Carrera 2)
      63.Junkie XL feat.Solomon Burke (Catch up to my steps)

      UK ALBUM CHARTS

      TOP TEN

      1.Justin Timberlake (Justified)
      2.Girls Aloud (Sound of the underground) NEW
      3.Evanescence (Fallen)
      4.Busted (Busted)
      5.Led Zeppelin (How the west was won) NEW
      6.Christina Aguilera (Stripped)
      7.White Stripes (Elephant)
      8.Big Brovaz (Nu-Flow)
      9.Drifters (The Definitive)
      10.R Kelly (Chocolate Factory)
    • ken_d_ch
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20 11:24 AM
        UK SINGLE CHARTS

        TOP TEN

        1.Jennifer Lopez (Get rigth) NEW
        2.Elvis presley (Surrender) NEW
        3.LL Cool J (Hush) NEW
        4.Eminem (Like toy soldiers)
        5.Game feat. 50 Cent (How we do) NEW
        6.Destiny's Child (Soldier)
        7.U2 (Sometimes you can't make it)
        8.Brian McFadden & Delta Goodrem (Almost here)
        9.Angel City (Sunrise) NEW
        10.Atomic Kitten (Cradle) NEW

        SOME INTERESTING NEW ENTRIES

        11.Embrace (looking as you are)
        36.Mark Joseph (Lady Lady)
        55.Kings of Tomorrow (Thru)
        64.Felix Da Housecat (Ready2wear)

        UK ALBUM CHARTS

        TOP TEN

        1.Scissor Sisters (Scissor Sisters)
        2.Keane (Hopes and fears)
        3.Bloc Party (Silent Alarm)
        4.Franz Ferdinand (Franz Ferdinand)
        5.Green Day (American Idiot)
        6.The Killers (Hot fuss)
        7.Athlete (Tourist)
        8.Elvis Presley (Love Elvis)
        9.Joss Stone (Mind Body & Soul)
        10.U2 (How to dismantle an atomic bomb)
      • ken_d_ch
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
          UK SINGLE CHARTS

          TOP TEN

          1. Sak Noel (Loca People) NEW
          2.Maroon 5 (Moves like Jagger)
          3.Goo Goo Dolls (Iris) NEW
          4.Dappy (No regrets)
          5.One Direction (What makes you beautiful)
          6.James Morrisson (I won't let you go)
          7.Jason Derulo (It Girl)
          8.Olly Murs (Heart skips a beat)
          9.Pixie Lott (All about tonight)
          10.Bad Meets Evil Ft. Bruno Mars (Lighters)

          MY FAV NEW ENTRIES

          20.LMFAO (Sexy & I know it)
          46.Nero (Crush on you)
          65. Ray Foxx (Ka Musica)
          67.Jennifer Lopez (Papi)

          UK ALBUM CHARTS

          TOP TEN

          1.James Morrison (The Awekening) NEW
          2.Kasabian (Velociraptor)
          3.Ed Sheeran (+)
          4.Nirwana (Nervermind) NEW
          5.Blink 182 (Neighborhoods) NEW
          6.Adele (21)
          7.Pink Flyod (The dark side of the moon)
          8.Joe McElderry (Classic)
          9.Bruno Mars (Doo-Wops & Hooligans)
          10.David Guetta (Nothing but the beat)