Ken's 4th promo charts 2003

  • ken_d_ch
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hee I am again. Sorry, I'm a bit late but I spent a week in the
      mountains and enjoyed the winter here in Switzerland.
      Nevertheless, I got some great vinyl and cd promos in the meantime.
      There will be some interesting new entries this and next week!

      out: Driftwood, Jurgen Vries, Manijama, Dolce and Who Da Funk

      30.Ben Watt (Lone Cat)23
      Vocal House

      29.Zoe Birkett (Treat me like a lady) 26
      Thunderpuss Mix/Illicit Mix

      28.Milk Inc. (Megamix)
      Vocal Trance

      27.Masai (Do that thang) 24
      Intenso Project Full Vocal Mix/Starchaser Full Vocal Mix

      26.Soraya (When you're gone) 21
      Vocal Trance
      Flip and Fill Remix/LMC Remix/Kenny Hayes Remix

      25.One True Voice (Sacred Trust) 16
      W.I.P Remix

      24.Conjure One (Sleep) 18
      Vocal Trance
      Ian Van Dahl Remix

      23.Dee Dee (The One) 19
      Vocal Trance
      Extended Mix

      22.Fruda feat.Kazi Silverstone (What a feeling) 20
      Dancepop/Vocal House
      Almighty Mix/Force Five Mix

      21.Sarah Whatmore (Automatic) 17
      Dancepop/Vocal House
      Almighty Mix/Stella Browne Vocal Mix

      20.Matt Schwartz feat.Sholan (Can you feel) 15
      Vocal House
      Original Mix/Sono's Pelican Mix

      19.Justin Timberlake (Like I love you) 11
      Vocal House
      Basement Jaxx Vocal Mix/Deep Dish Zigzag Remix

      18.Taylor Dayne (How many) 13
      Friburn and Urik Mix/Guido Osorio Club Mix

      17.Murk vs Kristine W (Some lovin') 12
      Vocal House
      Murk Mixes

      16.Moloko (Familiar Feeling) 14
      Vocal House
      Robbie Rivera's Mixes

      15.Rhianna (I love every little thing about you) 10
      Deep Vocal House
      Knee Deep Mixes

      14.Nu Circles feat.Emma B (What you need tonight) 8
      Dancepop/Vocal House
      T&F vs Moltosugo Club Mix

      13.Claire Sweeney (Hope to dance) 6
      Almighty Mix

      12.Junior Senior (Move your feet) NEW
      Disco/Vocal House
      Extended Version/Ben Horn's Retro RMX

      11.Deborah Cox (Mr Lonely) 4
      Hex and Mac Main Mix/Junior Vasquez Lonely Club Mix

      10.Soft Cell (The night) 5
      Almighty Mix/Wayne G Heaven Anthem Mix/Manhattan Clique Mix

      9.Moony (Acrobats) 7
      Vocal House
      T&F Moltosugo Club Mix

      8.Katoi (Touch you) 9
      Vocal Trance
      Northstarz Club Mix/Hiver & Hammer Mix

      7.Base Unique (Always on my mind) 3
      Dancepop/Vocal Trance
      Almighty Mix/DJ Quicksilver Remix

      6.Saint feat.Suzanna Dee (Show me heaven) NEW
      Vocal Trance
      Original Mix/Nexus Club Mix

      5.Jakatta (One fine day) NEW
      Vocal House
      John Ciafone Remix/Cicada Remix

      4.Jody Lei (All about Lei: Showdown) 2
      Dancepop/Vocal House
      Almighty Mix/John Ciafone Full Swing Club Mix

      3.Soda Club feat.Hannah Alethea (Heaven is a place on earth) 1
      Dancepo/Vocal Trance
      Pascal 12"/Soda Club Mix/Code Red Remix/Mike Lewis Kuta Club Mix

      2.Sugababes (Shape) NEW
      Vocal House
      D-Bop's Vocal Breakdown Mix/Johnny J Remixes

      1.Dannii Minogue (I begin to wonder) NEW
      Extended Original/Krystal K Mix/DJ Bardot Remix
      Vocal House/Vocal Trance