Ken's 41st promo charts 2002

  • ken_d_ch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2002
      I'm back from London where I had a really great time and where I
      found some fantastic brand new vinyl promos. You can find some of
      them in this week's new charts. So let's have a look:

      KEN'S PROMO CHARTS 2002

      Out: Custhy, Melodi Brown, Sunscape, Holly Valance, First Choice,
      Definite Groove feat.Marisa Turner and Lazlo Panaflex

      30.Lazlo Panaflex (Dance to the music) 24
      Vocal House
      Peter Rauhofer's Re-Construction Mix

      29.Karaja (She moves) 23
      Dancepop
      Love To Infinity Master Mix

      28.Resonance Q (Someday) 22
      Vocal Trance
      Original Mix/Flip and Fill Remix

      27.LeAnn Rimes (Life goes on) 17
      Dancepop
      Almighty Mix/M*A*S*H Master Mix

      26.Soda Club feat.Hannah Alethea (Take my breath away) 16
      Vocal Trance
      Flip and Fill Remix/Jon Riley Remix

      25.Dreamcatcher (Twisted) 20
      Vocal Trance
      Original Club Mix/Riva Mix

      24.Samantha Mumba (I'm right here) 14
      Dancepop
      Crash Vocal Mix

      23.S Club Juniors (New Direction) 11
      Dancepop
      Illicit Mix/Magic Fly Mix

      22.Obsession Goes To Vegas (Suspicious Minds) 12
      Dancepop
      Almighty Mixes

      21.Sinobhan Fahey (Bitter Pill) 10
      Electro Pop
      Original Extended Mix

      20.Crystal Waters (Enough) 18
      Vocal House
      Grant Nelson Mix/Original Mix

      29.Robin Rush (After the storm) 19
      Vocal House
      Soul Providers Original Mix

      18.Whitney Houson (Whatchulookinat) 15
      Dancepop/Vocal House
      Thunderpuss Club Mix/Full Intention Mix

      17.Korben (Give in to the music) 13
      Dancepop
      Almighty Mix/Shanghai Surprise Mix/Graham Stack Mix

      16.Dawnay (U touch me) 9
      Dancepop
      Almighty Mix/Xenomania Mix

      15.Ace Of Base (Beautiful Morning) 8
      Dancepop
      Spanish Fly Club Mix

      14.Sandy and Junior (Love never fails) 7
      Dancepop
      Spanish Fly Club Mix/Almighty Dub

      13.Frou Frou (Must be dreaming) NEW
      Vocal House
      K-Klass Ultra Vocal Mix/Ruff&Jam Club Vocal

      12.Apollo (Dance) 6
      Vocal Trance
      Flip and Fill Remix/Kenny Hayes Remix/Original Mix

      11.Smoke2Seven (Envy) NEW
      Dancepop/Vocal House
      M*A*S*H Master Mix/M*A*S*H Club Mix

      10.Dannii Minogue (Put the needle on it) 4
      Vocal House/Electro Pop
      Nevins Club Creation/Original Extended Version

      9.DJ Sammy and Yanou feat.Do (Heaven) 2
      Vocal Trance
      Flip and Fill Remix/Clubstar Remix/Original Mix

      8.Aurora (If you could read my mind) 21
      Vocal Trance/Vocal House
      Flip and Fill Remix/Coloursound Club Mix

      7.Orion Too (Hope and wait) NEW
      Vocal Trance
      Flip and Fill Remix/LMC Remix

      6.Kelly Llorenna (Heart of Gold) 1
      Vocal Trance
      Flip and Fill Remix/DJ Demand Remix/Kenny Hayes Remix

      5.Steps (Baby don't dance) 3
      Dancepop
      W.I.P 12" Pushing It Mix

      4.S Club (Alive/Dance) NEW
      Vocal House/Dancepop
      Bastone&Burnz Alive-N-Kik-N Mix/Harry's Afro Hut Wonky Remix

      3.Sophie Ellis Bextor (Music gets the best of me) NEW
      Vocal Trance
      Flip and Fill Remix

      2.Tom Jones (Tom Jones International) 5
      Dancepop