Phoenix Electric Pickup

  • DowScoggins
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      I see the Phoenix Electric Pickup is available for fleet sales, but when
      is it going to be available to the public?

      Phoenix Electric Pickup
      * 100+ miles per charge * Speeds of 95 m.p.h. carrying five
      passengers and full payload * High torque: 0 to 60 m.p.h. in 10
      seconds * Long battery pack life: 250,000 miles/12+ years * Off
      board charger: 10 minutes to recharge to 95% capacity * On board
      charger: 6 hours to recharge from 220V plug-in

      Phoenix Electric Pickup Details, Photo, and Video
      <http://electricandhybridcars.com/index.php/pages/phoenixpickup.html>

      Business Week article about the Phoenix
      <http://www.businessweek.com/autos/content/jun2007/bw20070619_940580.htm\
      ?chan>

      Cheers,
      Dow Scoggins

    • Eddie
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
        The FAQ on the web site of Phoenix still says limited numbers in late
        2007. (http://www.phoenixmotorcars.com/faq/index.html#3) However,
        recently someone said the company had communicated via email that the
        dates were slipping. I don't recall where I saw that, but the
        person/company was seeking confirmation of the email from Phoenix.

        --- DowScoggins <dowscoggins@...> wrote:

        > I see the Phoenix Electric Pickup is available for fleet sales, but
        > when
        > is it going to be available to the public?

        ---
        Is Th!nk on the move? http://www.think.no/

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/