Carbon Offsets

  • Paul Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      I've been contacted by Alan Zarembo of the LA Times who is writing a story on carbon offsets such as Terra Pass. He is specifically interested in interviewing people who have used this method of reducing their carbon footprint, or people who might have some specific knowledge of whether this is a viable or effective approach.

      If you would like to talk to him, please email me your contact info and I'll put him in touch.

      Thanks,

      Paul