ZEV Symposium Presentation Record-Keeping

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      It looks to me that there was probably quite a bit said at the
      Symposium worth noting, but as yet video/audio or audio recordings of
      the webcasts do not seem to have surfaced. I hope that I'm wrong, and
      that somebody did indeed record something.

      We do have helpful annecdotal summaries and discussions surfacing on
      the discussion groups.

      We do have links to PDF files of some of the materials for some of the
      presentations.

      http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/zevprog/symposium/presentations/presentations.htm

      There are many that seem of interest, but, of those that participate
      in these groups, a few are by PIA (Paul Scott, Chelsea Sexton), Felix
      Kramer, and Greg Hanssen:

      http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/zevprog/symposium/presentations/scott_sexton.pdf

      http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/zevprog/symposium/presentations/hanssen.pdf

      http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/zevprog/symposium/presentations/kramer.pdf

      >"...A senior Chevron executive was quoted off-the-record 6 months ago as saying
      >that Chevron was determined not to go down the BEV path again and never to
      >let that happen again in the automotive industry, at least not with NiMH
      >batteries...."

      [An alternative energy activist quotes a 2005 discussion with an Oil Industry
      executive.]