Re: [evworld] Re: changing my mind about ethanol

  • Robert Mills
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2003
      While insurance can be a pain sometimes, good insurance representatives, preferrably the one you presently deal with can overcome most of these bugs with ease if you take the time to discuss it with him or her before the need arises. They do know their jobs too.

      Most of the time, if there is not an employment issue whereby you are making money doing it involved, insurance coverage is simply acceptance of your present policy much the same as would be if you borrowed our neighbors car for the day. I have in the past rented vehicles for daily use and my present policy covers everything but, "NO" , I was not making money or calling it employment. It was simply transportation for me.

      As usual in America, check it out and have it set up first before the need arises.

      Bob

      murdoch <murdoch@...> wrote:

      >This kind of thought will do more for energy than one might think.
      >
      >Bob

      I agree. Rental of the appropriate vehicle for the appropriate task
      can and should be a solution for some people. For myself, this would
      be more viable more often if the costs of insurance and other matters
      were not so prohibitive. Particularly insurance.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT