Re: [future-fuels-and-vehicles] Re: [gridable-hybrids] OT: Diesel

    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2006
      Maybe Bill Ford will be the Henry Ford of the 21st Century, after
      puttering around for years, doing damage by toeing the line.

      I wonder how the May 18 meeting with the President will play out? I
      wonder where they would get the batteries considering last year they
      were complaining about a shortage, of being too dependent on
      Sanyo....?

      http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/05/ford_hybrid.html

      Ford May Build a Plug-In Hybrid

      May 11, 2006

      Ford Motor Co. is considering a major hybrid initiative -- a plug-in
      car -- that could make the struggling automaker the leading U.S.
      producer of hybrid cars.