Re: [evworld] Fwd: OT - A LETTER FROM

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
      Keep it positive.

      There is always something good or hopeful to report on or bring up for discussion. There
      is plenty of griping and despair to go around already, and none of it gets the job done.

      Screw reality, stick with the goal of building a better place to live. It will always be
      impossible until its done and then the bar will be raised and it will be impossible
      again. Fun for all.

      --- murdoch <murdoch@...> wrote:

      > I guess a very high percentage of the people in this group (but NOT
      > 100%) will somewhat agree with the contents of this post, but it *is*
      > off-topic and I want to be consistent in trying to keep that sort of
      > thing out of here, regardless of which side of the political spectrum
      > it's on.
      >
      > Groups where we can all go discuss these issues are a dime-a-dozen and
      > many of them are a cluttered landscape of busted conversations and
      > no-real-group discussion-focus. I may be completely wrong (and if
      > folks think so they can email me or the other moderators privately,
      > for example) and if I am, maybe we should change the policies here,
      > but for now, I'm going to try to be consistent with how it's been done
      > here for a couple of years now.....
      >
      > Your on-topic posts are most welcome and thought-provoking and I have
      > some thoughts that I need to go put forth, in response to one of them,
      > as soon as I go delete this one from the web-area.
      >
      > "murdoch"
      > co-moderator with Eric Penne and Forbes
      >

      > On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 10:35:31 -0700, you wrote:
      >
      > >Friday, September 2nd, 2005
      > >
      > >Dear Mr. Bush:

      Yahoo! Mail