Re: Hydrogen or electricity?

  • murdoch_1998
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2005
      So, at this point, electricity looks like it is about 5 times less
      expensive than a comparable gallon of gas priced at $2.30 per gallon.
      That's about what they're charging right now down the street from
      where I live, for 87 Octane.

      No doubt that pricing could change, but for now I guess I will try to
      use that as a benchmark, so if someone were spending, say, $46 per
      week on 20 gallons of gas, at today's prices, they might be spending
      about $9.20 per week on Electricity for car fuel.... unless there's
      something wrong with these calculations.