CalCars launches newsletter, invites subscribers

  • Felix Kramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      We've just set up a CalCars-News list that we'll use to distribute
      information to a wider audience.

      Subjects of this (free) low-traffic, one-way broadcast newsletter will include:

      * Breakispirevelopments about CalCars: posting #1 is an updated version of
      our PRIUS+ Fact Sheet.

      * Major news stories about gas-optional or plug-in hybrids (PHEVs): posting
      #2 is this week's phenomenal Newsweek column by Fareed Zakaria.

      * Updates for people who would like one day to have the opportunity to buy
      a conversion kit from our for-profit partners, who we hope will provide
      this service to individuals and fleets until automakers produce PHEVs.

      Felix

      P.S. Other venues, including those below, will be appropriate venues for
      two-way discussions)
      groups.yahoo.com/group/priusplus/ -- PRIUS+ PHEV Conversion Group
      (membership criteria)
      groups.yahoo.com/group/gridable-hybrids -- PHEV talk
      groups.yahoo.com/group/evworld/ -- Alternative Fuel and Electric Vehicles
      groups.yahoo.com/group/Prius-2G -- 2004 Prius
      www.priuschat.com -- Prius
      groups.yahoo.com/group/Prius_Technical_Stuff -- nuts and bolts

      Felix Kramer fkramer@...
      Founder California Cars Initiative
      http://www.calcars.org