Worst cities for Asthma related problems

  • James Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      This is a problem that could be helped very much by
      many people driving EV's. I live 35miles from Tulsa
      Ok.,& have a hard time breathing when we go there to
      shop, or see a Dr. Check out the worst 100cities at
      link below. JW

      http://my.webmd.com/content/article/100/105868.htm

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Robert Mills
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
        Asthma is a problem that can be best demonstrated in those 100 cities with a video camera and a little time at the local grammer schools showing how those little children are busy sucking on different asthma medication bottles during recess while trying to be just kids playing on the school grounds at recess time.

        Video camera's and television will get the results and support you need from people who see it from thousands of miles away. Emotion is your key to success.

        Bob

        James Wilson <jrem2@...> wrote:
        This is a problem that could be helped very much by
        many people driving EV's. I live 35miles from Tulsa
        Ok.,& have a hard time breathing when we go there to
        shop, or see a Dr. Check out the worst 100cities at
        link below. JW

        http://my.webmd.com/content/article/100/105868.htm

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT