GM EV1 graveyard

  • Paul Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      I need to find out if the EV1s are still parked in the back of the GM training facility in Burbank. I live in Santa Monica and it will be several days before I can schedule a trip out there. If any of you live close to this place, please let me know if you can drive by and just look through the fence for them.

      See the atached pdf for a map. 1105 Riverside Dr., Burbank, CA 91506

      The cars were kept behind the facility. Enter by the driveway for PICKWICK and park by the ice rink. You can see the cars from this lot over the fence if they are still there. When we were filming there this spring, there were around 100 of them, so it should be easy to see them.

      Thanks,

      Paul
      310-399-5997
      pscottvfx@...

    • timlamour@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        In a message dated 11/1/2004 2:36:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        pscottvfx@... writes:
        ee the atached pdf for a map. 1105 Riverside Dr., Burbank, CA 91506
        Paul there was no attached map. I am very close to there and would be happy
        to go by but if you have a map attach and e-mail otherwise I can use
        mapquest. Tim.

      • Paul Scott
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
          The moderator must have stripped the attackment. Mapquest will find it.

          There is an ice skating rink next door. Just drive into their parking lot
          and you can go to the back of the GM facility that way. There is a chain
          link fence separating the two back parking areas and the EV1s are all parked
          against the far side of the GM lot. They are parked about 4-5 deep in 20 or
          so rows. Can't miss it.

          Let me know what you see. If you can get any digi pics to send, even better.

          Paul

          pscottvfx@... writes:
          ee the atached pdf for a map. 1105 Riverside Dr., Burbank, CA 91506
          Paul there was no attached map. I am very close to there and would be
          happy
          to go by but if you have a map attach and e-mail otherwise I can use
          mapquest. Tim.

          Yahoo! Groups Links