Re: [evworld] Re: The big three already have a hybrid, pass link on to all you know

  • James Wilson
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2004
      That link I sent was changed Sunday night sometime. It
      was showing pictures of all three,GM,Ford,& Chrysler's
      hybrid cars. It changed the next day after I suggested
      to pass it around. Strange that it changed,when I
      suggested to pass it around? I think not. As you have
      said, they want the people to be uneducated about what
      is availble,& could be available. JW

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush