Re: [think_ev] More information about Kamkorp

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 6:13 PM
      Audun:

      As always, these updates are invaluable. Thank you very much. I will
      look forward to trying to understand more of the article.

      It is not a surprise to me to read the article author's overall
      summary, that the intention of the sale was not necessarily to sell to
      a company that would make a go of it, but we'll see. Maybe, even then
      the company can make a go of it? Will have to wait for more. I vowed
      awhile back to try not to entertain false hopes for victory, when it
      comes to going up against companies which deliberately run EV efforts
      into the ground.

      From Ford's behaviour before the sale, they seemed to fit the bill of
      a company not doing its best to make EVs and sell them at a profit.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 00:34:25 +0200, you wrote:

        >On 31. mai. 2004, at 22.43, Audun Vaaler wrote:
        >> Here's a little update on the Think/Kamkorp/Ford situation in Norway.
        >> Our biggest business newspaper (Dagens næringsliv, http://www.dn.no/)
        >> ran a rather gloomy story about Think in Saturday's issue, spread
        >> across the front page and six or so pages of the weekend supplement.
        >
        >Here's a short summary from Aftenposten (another large newspaper):
        >
        >http://www.aftenposten.no/english/business/article800345.ece

        Another good one from Nina. Too bad that the business practices of
        Ford are not as attentive to serving customer demand, as she is.

        MM