Asking Fire/EMT Group for their Information Needs

  • dtnwebdev
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2004
      An EV World reader suggested today that I look at providing a web
      site that provides information to Fire/EMT personnel on how to
      safely perform rescues of people trapped in HEVs, BEVs and FCEVs.

      I think the suggestion is a good one and hopefully I can convince
      Toyota, Ford, Honda, etc. to lend their support IF someoneelse
      hasn't already developed this information. If you know of anyone or
      any group already doing this, please let me know.

      In the meantime, I've joined the Fire-EMT Yahoo group and asked
      their members what their information needs are.

      You'll notice I'm using my DTN email account, since I am working on
      a project for them, so if you want to communicate with me on this,
      send it to EDITOR@...

      Bill Moore
      http://www.evworld.com