SAAAAAY WHAT ???? New file uploaded to evworld

  • James Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      I thought this was a discussion & exchange of info
      about EV's the enviroment,politics concerning EV's
      etc.
      Now I'm getting nervous!

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        This has happened before, though rarely. I don't feel like putting a
        restriction on this group, that I have to approve of very new
        applicant to join it. That would make dramatically more work for me.

        So: people can join this group with ease and once in awhile a spammer
        does so. The file you reference had already been removed and the
        spammer banned when you posted your response. Those who view the
        group by email though will still see the file posted notice.

        This sort of thing is going to happen again, once in awhile, maybe
        even if I go through a group-joining-approval process. It's 2004 and
        that's how some people behave on the net. There's nothing I or anyone
        else can do about it, perhaps save for some dramatically different
        group structure that would I think be ultimately more expensive (in
        time) to maintain.

        MM