Re: [evworld] IF YOU WANT TO SELL CAR PARTS AND ACCESSORIES

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      I wouldn't mind if well-intended members wanted to share info about where to buy
      and sell parts important to their projects. Also, representatives of real
      companies, if they need to let folks know of their efforts, could on rare
      occassion make a post here (perhaps after consulting with me or establishing
      that their posting is not merely to spam this group).

      But this guy was obviously just spamming (just joined yesterday), so the post is
      removed and the poster removed.

      MM