Re: [future-fuels-and-vehicles] motives for EV discussion and use - OT? (was: reducing our US Citizen oil use, as a patriotic measure)

  • MarketMole
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2012
      HELLO, HEllo, helloooo... Is there anybody out there, just nod if you can
      hear me, is there any one at home?

      I'm surprised that this list is still alive. Hell, I'm surprised Yahoo is
      still alive. If Marissa does nothing more than revive Yahoo Groups I think
      that alone might bring some health back to that company.

      How can you taint the contents of an empty bucket? I would think that any
      activity that even whispers alt energy, fuels and vehicles would pass here.
      And I speak as a historic and prolific contributor, name has been changed
      to protect the foolhardy.

      I too look back at how my perceptions and premonitions have altered over
      the years. The indignation I used to feel about how the oil/auto cartel
      crushed so many nascent alt.energy endeavors has matured into disgust, not
      at the industry, but at the system that allowed such blatant disregard for
      the country's future. Yet I stand dumbstruck to learn that nothing has
      changed, that it indeed has gotten worse. I'll have to bundle up my angst
      and ire and head over to that Alt Energy Politic list to release my full
      fury but will close with saying that little will change in regards to the
      country's energy concerns if we can't change out Congress.

      MM
      (Dave C.)