Re: Tax software

  • diarmaede
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2012
      Spam deleted from records. Sender blocked. Please don't click on any links in that post. Sorry 'bout that.

      - Forbes
    • diarmaede
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28, 2012
        Argh! I should have read Dave's post more closely. I thought someone had hijacked his account. The message looked like spam at first glance, but it wasn't. I apologize profusely to Dave, and I urge all of you to read his posts in the future.

        Cheers,

        Forbes

        --- In future-fuels-and-vehicles@yahoogroups.com, "diarmaede" <diarmaede@...> wrote:

        > Spam deleted from records. Sender blocked. Please don't click on any links in that post. Sorry 'bout that.
        >
        > - Forbes

      • MarketMole
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 28, 2012
          Ah well, I first thought it was an ad myself. But then read further about
          the electric car deduction...

          Poor A123 huh? Hope they don't go down the crapper just cuz of soft demand
          and a few bad apples/cells.

          I watched some Elon Musk video - I thought the guy was a bit too haughty
          for my tastes but when he started tearing up (tears like in raindrops) when
          he talked about John Glenn and that bunch diss'ing on his SpaceX "These
          guys are my heros!" he said. Hey, I thought, the guy is human.

          I'm still following LENR and the travesty it represents. What a soap opera
          - absolutely a gas to read about and watch unfold.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 22, 2012
            Just catching up with some things.

            I think Forbes quickly realized, but just to enforce - It was very
            good information that Dave posted, we need to share this sort of thing
            with each other here in this and other groups.

            [Default] On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 02:17:10 -0000, "diarmaede"