Smaller and more powerful batteries

  • k9zeh
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2011
      When BEV and PHEV vehicles become a national priority, great things start to happen. There will be more improvements until this power source replaces the ICE in cars, hopefully soon.

      http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/this-could-be-big-abc-news/
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2011
        I have to say, I think it's kind of playing with one or both hands
        behind our backs to have dirty-fuel (gasoline, diesel) prices as low
        as they are in the US compared to other countries.

        [Default] On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 23:49:46 -0000, "k9zeh"