Re: [future-fuels-and-vehicles] Pew Center on transportation solutions

    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 27, 2011
      This looks like an important report, thanks for posting it. The
      original report is linked from this page:

      http://www.pewclimate.org/publications/reducing-ghg-emissions-from-transportation
      >Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions from U.S. Transportation
      >January 2011

      I haven't had a chance to digest more than a couple of paragraphs of
      this report yet. Is it clear in the report that smart growth and
      transit are de-emphasized? I see a slight amount of evidence of that,
      at first glance. I would need to read more.

      [Default] On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:55:57 -0500 (EST), Arcologic@...