Re: [future-fuels-and-vehicles] Question About Nissan Leaf Battery Pack Warranty And Degradation

    Message 1 of 58 , Dec 31, 2010
      Hi there:

      I use this software:

      http://www.boxersoftware.com/textmonkey.htm

      for which I paid years ago, to help me distinguish, along with my
      email reader, which I also own (although I do not recommend it).
      Between the two of them, I am able to present my comments on fresh
      lines, but present others' comments as text with the ">" sign so that
      they are clearly quotations of others.

      Anyway, I just thought I'd mention my own solution on this matter.

      [Default] On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 07:39:44 -0500, Oliver Perry

    • Oliver Perry
      Message 58 of 58 , Jan 10, 2011
        Good idea... I tried to open this but it didn't open. I will investigate later. My last reply to Ernie Rogers turned out overly highlighted and if I had time would have done over.
        Ollie