Skip to search.

AirPod - $10,000 Car - That Runs On Air

  • USA
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      AirPod - $10,000 Car - That Runs On Air
      This concept will be the first to leave the production line in 2011.
      With small size, a tiny price, zero pollution, fun and futuristic
      design, AIRPod mark a turning point in the range of urban vehicles while
      renewing the idea of the automobile and transportation. You can drive
      with a joystick, it only costs one euro per 200 km and leaves no one
      indifferent in crept in traffic.

      AirPod Video, Photo, and additional information
      <http://electricandhybridcars.com/index.php/pages/airpodcar.html>
      Cheers,
      The Scoggins Family

    • Arcologic@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
        Ummm,

        I don't think that is futuristic design. I guess it's okay if you go really slow and keep away from big cars.

        Ernie Rogers