does anyone have a sense of the pros and cons of these batteries?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      Hi everyone:

      These appear to be lithium ion or lithium polymer large-format golf
      cart batteries (*not* lead-acid). I don't think I've ever heard
      anyone discuss them.

      http://www.etitech.com.my/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=217&Itemid=125

      The core competency of the company itself seems to be in BMS, but at
      the same time they seem to put forth Li-poly or Li-ion products.