Dangerous List Spam!

  • Forbes Black
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      Hi All,

      I am not sure how sayedali beheshtinejad <alibeheshti43@...> snuck through moderation, but he posted at least one malicious link to Future Fuels and Vehicles. Please delete any messages you see from him immediately.

      I've banned him from the group and deleted his emails from the home page.

      Cheers,

      Forbes Black
      FF&V Moderator

      --- In future-fuels-and-vehicles@yahoogroups.com, sayedali beheshtinejad <alibeheshti43@...> wrote:

      > http://members.optusnet.com.au/juzzmagic/giIemmJgDl.htm

    • Dave Goldstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
        Thanks for the heads-up, Forbes!  I was wondering who that guy was, but thankfully you were right on top of this, saving us time and aggravation.

        Regards,

        Dave Goldstein
        President, EVA/DC