Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Detroit Auto Show: Finally, Some Electricity in the Air

Expand Messages
  • k9zeh
    There is a dichotomy still in this industry. The conventional wisdom says that 98% of cars are internal combustion engine (ICE) powered and the other 2% are
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      There is a dichotomy still in this industry. The conventional wisdom says that 98% of cars are internal combustion engine (ICE) powered and the other 2% are hybrid. Still, they all are rolling the dice on PHEV models while telling the world that they are still too expensive and limited in range to appeal to a mass market. The good news is that they are willing to spend the cash to research the problem, build the basic models, and hope that infrastructure and other problems will get solved in the near term.

      http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/17/automobiles/autoshow/17show.html?pagewanted=1&hpw
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.