EV and Plug-in News this week from 4evriders.org
- [this is an example of sort-of-spam that has been coming at the group. Rather than fully protect the group, I am letting a couple go through. murdoch.]
* France: Paris Plans Awesome Electric Car Share
* Japan: Nissan claims 367 mpg for electric Leaf
* USA: The Great Electric Car Quandary: How to Build a Charging Infrastructure Before Demand Grows
* USA: Volt vs. Prius: What's the better deal?
* Europe: Volvo Shows a C30-Based Battery Car
* USA: Could Plug-In Tax Credits Be Clunkers All Over Again?
* USA: Navistar to develop, build all-electric vehicles
* USA: Bill Clinton says `Cash for Electric Vehicles': He's right.
* Korea: Korea's Advanced Battery Technology Is Key to Edge in `Green' Auto Market
* Japan/USA: Nissan's first mass-produced electric car to be launched in Japan, US next year
Looking for investment opportunities in EV and Plug-in Hybrids,
please visit and search this new EV site regularly at http://www.4evriders.org
for the latest news and archive on EV and Plug-in Hybrids.
Please donate online using your credit card or PayPal account at
Subscribe to this news feed at http://www.4evriders.org/feed/
Shop online at http://astore.amazon.com/4evrorg-20. A small portion
of your purchase will be credited to 4evriders.org. Thank you.