FUEL!

  • p3t3r313
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hey,

      Fuel, a film about how we get off of foreign oil, will be opening this Friday in Bend and Yelm.
      http://thefuelfilm.com/theaters

    • thefuelfilm
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2008
        FUEL -it's all about how we can get off of oil- will be opening in San Antonio this Friday. Q&A
        with the Filmmaker Josh Tickell following the 7:40pm show on Friday 12/12. Check it out.
        http://thefuelfilm.com/theaters
        Change your fuel... change the world.
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
          If someone sees this film, could you give us some sort of synopsis?

          Does it promote biofuels as "the" answer? Does it promote them to the
          exclusion of proper consideration of other alternatives to oil?

          If so, it is doing a disservice to biofuels, and a disservice to the
          cause of finding alternatives to oil.

          If it gives a balanced picture, with an emphasis (I'm assuming, given
          Mr. Tickell's area of work) on biofuels as only one good answer among
          several, then that would seem good.

          [Default] On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 00:04:47 -0000, "thefuelfilm"

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 29, 2008
            Hi,

            The Sundance Audience Award Winning Film, which is about how we get off
            foreign oil, will be opening in parts of OR and WA soon.

            Pete