(fwd) EVS24 Stavanger, Norway, May 13-16, 2009

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
      Just generally worth knowing about, in my view.

      http://www.evs24.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2008
        They may want to change their tag line from "Looking for solutions" to "Looking for ways to pay for solutions (now that the worlds wealth has been transfered form the many to the few)." And good luck with that because those special few have no interest in these "solutions" other then to systematically scuttle them and see to it that they can never be paid for.

        You can't make gasoline on your roof.