Re: [future-fuels-and-vehicles] Re: (fwd) Altcar expo in L.A., pathetic GM, and protests at Toyota upgraded to twice weekly

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
      Thanks for pointing this out. Good to get some varying points of
      view. Here is the exact link for Noel's post on it:

      http://www.evfinder.com/sant_monica_alt_fuel_2008.htm

      [Default] On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 02:42:28 -0000, "Eddie"
      <eddiecolumbus@...> wrote:

      >Noel also posted his thoughts of the event on his EVFinder site BLOG
      >(http://www.evfinder.com/blog.htm).
      >

      >--- In future-fuels-and-vehicles@yahoogroups.com, murdoch
      ><murdoch@...> wrote:
      >>

      >> Doug's take on the alt car expo, and his two-protests-per-week at a
      >> Long Beach Toyota offices location.

    • James Wilson
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
        While having my 05 Corolla serviced, Tuesday, I strolled around the showroom, & visited with a couple salesmen. As one ask if he could help me, I explained I was
        having my Corolla serviced, but I did wonder if Toyota was going to wait till they
        were forced to bring out the Plug- in Prius, by someone doing it first. He said NO,
        they are coming in the 09 model, but in a limited number. Truth or Fiction, I have
        no idea. Sounded encouraging though.  James Wilson

        <eddiecolumbus@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        >Noel also posted his thoughts of the event on his EVFinder site BLOG

        >(http://www.evfinder .com/blog. htm).

        >--- In future-fuels- and-vehicles@ yahoogroups. com, murdoch

        ><murdoch@.. .> wrote:

        >> Doug's take on the alt car expo, and his two-protests- per-week at a

        >> Long Beach Toyota offices location.

      • Eric Penne
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
          http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/10/wired-nextfest-2008-chicago-toyota-plug-in-hybrid-prius.php

          On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 9:16 PM, James Wilson <jrem2@...> wrote:
          > While having my 05 Corolla serviced, Tuesday, I strolled around the showroom, & visited with a couple salesmen. As one ask if he could help me, I explained I was
          > having my Corolla serviced, but I did wonder if Toyota was going to wait till they
          > were forced to bring out the Plug- in Prius, by someone doing it first. He said NO,
          > they are coming in the 09 model, but in a limited number. Truth or Fiction, I have
          > no idea. Sounded encouraging though. James Wilson

          http://jillanderic.net
          Free and Open Source Software
          Firefox 3 http://getfirefox.com
          Ubuntu 8.04 http://ubuntu.com