Re: (fwd) Altcar expo in L.A., pathetic GM, and protests at Toyota upgraded to twice weekly

  • Eddie
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2008
      Noel also posted his thoughts of the event on his EVFinder site BLOG
      (http://www.evfinder.com/blog.htm).

      --- In future-fuels-and-vehicles@yahoogroups.com, murdoch

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
        Thanks for pointing this out. Good to get some varying points of
        view. Here is the exact link for Noel's post on it:

        http://www.evfinder.com/sant_monica_alt_fuel_2008.htm

        [Default] On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 02:42:28 -0000, "Eddie"
        <eddiecolumbus@...> wrote:

        >Noel also posted his thoughts of the event on his EVFinder site BLOG
        >(http://www.evfinder.com/blog.htm).
        >

        >--- In future-fuels-and-vehicles@yahoogroups.com, murdoch
        ><murdoch@...> wrote:
        >>

        >> Doug's take on the alt car expo, and his two-protests-per-week at a
        >> Long Beach Toyota offices location.

      • James Wilson
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
          While having my 05 Corolla serviced, Tuesday, I strolled around the showroom, & visited with a couple salesmen. As one ask if he could help me, I explained I was
          having my Corolla serviced, but I did wonder if Toyota was going to wait till they
          were forced to bring out the Plug- in Prius, by someone doing it first. He said NO,
          they are coming in the 09 model, but in a limited number. Truth or Fiction, I have
          no idea. Sounded encouraging though.  James Wilson

          <eddiecolumbus@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          >Noel also posted his thoughts of the event on his EVFinder site BLOG

          >(http://www.evfinder .com/blog. htm).

          >--- In future-fuels- and-vehicles@ yahoogroups. com, murdoch

          ><murdoch@.. .> wrote:

          >> Doug's take on the alt car expo, and his two-protests- per-week at a

          >> Long Beach Toyota offices location.

        • Eric Penne
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
            http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/10/wired-nextfest-2008-chicago-toyota-plug-in-hybrid-prius.php

            On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 9:16 PM, James Wilson <jrem2@...> wrote:
            > While having my 05 Corolla serviced, Tuesday, I strolled around the showroom, & visited with a couple salesmen. As one ask if he could help me, I explained I was
            > having my Corolla serviced, but I did wonder if Toyota was going to wait till they
            > were forced to bring out the Plug- in Prius, by someone doing it first. He said NO,
            > they are coming in the 09 model, but in a limited number. Truth or Fiction, I have
            > no idea. Sounded encouraging though. James Wilson

            http://jillanderic.net
            Free and Open Source Software
            Firefox 3 http://getfirefox.com
            Ubuntu 8.04 http://ubuntu.com