Re: [future-fuels-and-vehicles] not-so-great moments in transportation

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      no trailer! just logs. Or at least a minimalist trailer, a single beam
      from the front to the rear at most. Ouch! I bet THAT driver got some real
      crap when he called in! I can't be sure, but I have seen trailers get stuck
      on RR crossings by getting hung up. usually makes a helluva mess!

      mark

      On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Lee Dekker <heprv@...> wrote:

      > Interesting. Not sure what it has to do with but think it's real. Too hard
      > to fake the way that truck bounces after having its trailer ripped off.

      Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him
      for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid
      and boring. �Desmond Tutu