UC Davis Battery Report

  • Ron Cochran
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2008
      Can someone please tell me if the recent US Davis Battery Report (which has
      received so much press lately) is available someplace on line to read? I
      would like to be able to read the full report instead of abstracts and
      comments.

      Thanks

      Ron

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2008
        Hello Ron:

        I'm pretty sure this is what you want (by downloading the PDF at the
        appropriate button):

        http://pubs.its.ucdavis.edu/publication_detail.php?id=1169

        [Default] On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 12:21:51 -0400, "Ron Cochran"