7600Re: [future-fuels-and-vehicles] Need link to WKTEC show dates

  • Eddie
    Aug 1, 2006
      Did you try the web site for the film? Murdock posted a schedule about a week ago to the group that was newer than the web site, but I noticed last week it caught up for the dates in Ohio.

      After you get into the site (it uses flash) you need to wait a moment or two and there will be a link called Showtimes at the bottom of the window.

      James Wilson <jrem2@...> wrote:
      I can't find the schedule for where WHO KILLED THE
      ELECTRIC CAR,is showing,city,date,time,etc.
      Thanks for info. James Wilson

      Do You Yahoo!?

      Yahoo! Groups Links