5947Re: Happy Messenger ... where are they ??

  • jmygann
    Jan 2, 2006
      Apparently some one saw one in Santa Barbara ...

      I called the US office several times ... just a recording

      --- In evworld@yahoogroups.com, Lee Dekker <heprv@y...> wrote:
      > This remark from the Green Car Congress "comments" section of the
      article on this particular electrical vehicle should clear
      everything up.
      > Dear Doug Easter,
      > Your nearest dealer can be found ion Yangliuqing China,
      about, go west on on I-90 until you reach water, the pass the
      Olympic National Park, until water again, then continue about 3000
      miles west to North Korea, cross it and continue on water until you
      see Beitang, the continue another day or two until you find
      Tianjin. There ask any local for the dealer nearest to Seattle...
      > The six they sent to US and another six that they might have
      there would cover the demand you are helping to increase...
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic