5942Re: Happy Messenger ... where are they ??

  • gahz84
    Jan 1, 2006
      --- In evworld@yahoogroups.com, "jmygann" <jmygann@y...> wrote:

      > That link tells nothing about where they went....
      >
      > Could be just another scam ...
      >
      > Anyone know where they are IF they are truely in the USA ??
      >

      > --- In evworld@yahoogroups.com, James Wilson <jrem2@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Here is the link. Enjoy. James Wilson
      > >
      > > http://www.greencarcongress.com/electric_battery/
      > >

      > > --- jmygann <jmygann@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Anyone know where one is ???

      The following is an email from the manufacturer of the happy messenger:

      Thanks for your interests on our vehicle. We have designated a dealer
      for our vehicle in U.S.. If you would like to buy it, please contact
      the deater by email: kkiley@... and the website is :
      www.milesautomotive.com.
      Best regards.
      Wang Nan