2144Electric Vehicles are a fact of the future,no way around it

  • James Wilson
    May 5, 2004
      Well said. This world will be using something besides
      gasoline engines in under or at most 30years, If I did
      my figures correct,& the amount of known crede
      reported is correct. I'm only 63,so I might live to
      see mostly EV's on the road.I have read, that Roudolpy
      Diesel,was working on a way for the farmer's,to raise
      thier own fuel,when he invented the Diesel Cycle
      Engine. I recall a talk that my brother in law,& I had
      in the 60's, about Front Wheel Drive. I said it would
      be the way the auto industry would go,for the large
      part. He didn't think so. We had very few Radial tires
      at the time,that made a big difference. Regards to
      all. JW