1473Re: [evworld] Re: Nickle Zink Batterys

  • ecar96kw@aol.com
    Dec 2, 2003
      No one has asked what is the drive system, DC or AC. These batteries are for
      higher voltage AC drives. You would of course then need more than forty of
      these Super Duper, so called cheap and special batteries. So duh...........Oh,
      and Nickel Zinc isn't any better from what I have read. The chargers and the
      Home charging capacity are a small fortune also. I have lost interest in them
      already.

      Look for Lion batteries. Victor has some additional info about these
      batteries.
      <A HREF="http://www.metricmind.com/"> http://www.metricmind.com/</A>

      When you go here, click Lithium Battery, the top choice is... Thunder Sky
      Dynamic------cost chart. Read and weep, they wont work for us low voltage,
      higher amperage DC drivers.

      <A HREF="http://www.thunder-sky.com/index.htm">http://www.thunder-sky.com/index.htm</A>

      Steven
      Milwaukee, WI.
      144 volt DC and cheap/heavy Lead acid since 1990. I drive ALL four seasons.