13694[SURVEY] Master Thesis research on Elecrtic Cars

  • Marin Jovanovic
    Aug 29, 2012
      Dear friends,

      Please allow me to introduce you the research regarding New Business
      Models in Automotive Industry in the transition toward Electric
      Mobility.

      It would really mean a lot to us if you could take a few minutes of your
      time to answer these questions and contribute to the strength and
      validity of our work.

      The anonymity of your answer will be guaranteed while the most important
      findings will be communicated to you as soon as we finish the research.

      Link: CUSTOMERS SURVEY ON ELECTRIC MOBILITY
      <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGU1SDFuVzhrbTJYR3\
      ltdVJDenZoamc6MQ#gid=0>

      Thank you in advance!

      Stefan Kostic and Marin Jovanovic

      Graduate students at Politecnico di Milano, Management Engineering