13537Compressed air cars/motors

  • Jepstr67
    May 1, 2011
      I was surfing around the net the other day and I cam across a couple of different compressed air cars. One fellow had built a compressed air 4 cylinder engine which powered a fairly good size but small van. The other fellow had build what looked like a cross between a Wankel engine and a vein pump. That one was going into production to replace the power plants in fork lifts and powered dollies working in an enclosed space.

      Here's the link to what I was looking at.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjSOvbsE460&feature=related

      I'd really like to get my hands on the plans for that rotary engine. That would be fun to build and use.

      Todd
      Minnesota