13109Re: [future-fuels-and-vehicles] Re: Envisioning a Small Electric BMW for the World's Very Big Cities

  • Oliver Perry
    Jul 6, 2010
      Good point. I especially like your comment, " Let's be careful that our casual references don't perpetuate even more myths." Over the years I have passed on information that I thought was accurate simply because it was politically correct and accepted by the mainstream.

      O.H.Perry
      EEVC