      From: k9zeh <rich@...>
      To: future-fuels-and-vehicles@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, Jul 3, 2010 11:13 am
      Subject: [future-fuels-and-vehicles] Envisioning a Small Electric BMW for the World's Very Big Cities

      Now with BMW joining the electric car bandwagon, the legitimacy of this new generation of transportation powered without fossil fuels is really starting to take hold. I sure hope it can snowball into a universal mode of power plant design by the end of the decade without needing legislation to happen, but because it just works better.

      http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/04/automobiles/04MEGACITY.html?_r=1&hpw