12761Re: [future-fuels-and-vehicles] Re:Bye bye GM

    Jun 1, 2009
      To no apparent avail, but seeds were planted. Revolution must begin similarly.

      --- On Mon, 6/1/09, murdoch <i><murdoch@...> wrote:

      From: murdoch <murdoch@...>
      Subject: Re: [future-fuels-and-vehicles] Re:Bye bye GM
      To: future-fuels-and-vehicles@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 8:17 AM

      It's a cute bit of rhetoric, but we (Lee, myself, others) are the

      messengers and we did the best we could to warn that this day would

      come.

      Please stop trying to shoot the messengers.

      We saw a company deliberately scuttling the best work of great

      engineers, lying to and disrespecting customers, sneering at

      money-making, playing all manner of other games, and so-on.

      We raised the alarm, but to no avail.

      I would do it again.

      [Default] On Fri, 29 May 2009 20:46:46 -0600, arcologic