Re: [fusebox5] mimic cf_accelerate cache tag as lexicon

  • Daniel Schmid
    Message 1 of 61 , Jul 1, 2006
      The verb for the <cf_accelerate> cache tag from Brandon Purcell
      http://www.bpurcell.org/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=963

      it's my first verb, thus if I missed something please let me know.

      Daniel

      > anybody is interested I try to make it a bit more robust and than
      > post the verb for <cf_accelerate> here.
      >
      > thanks again Barney...
    • Barney Boisvert
      Message 61 of 61 , Jul 7, 2006
        How about a check in the core for minute granularity that causes a
        fatal exception in development modes unless a new, purpose-specific
        parameter is added to fusebox.xml. That way you would force everyone
        to be aware of it if it affects them. Psuedocode:

        if (! _fba.minuteGranularityAware && filesystem timestamp granularity
        == "minute") {
        throw new BustedTimestampImplementationException(
        'add <parameter name="minuteGranularityAware" value="true" /> to
        fusebox.xml to silence this message'
        );
        }

        Don't know if it's worth it, but thought I'd throw it out there.

        cheers,
        barneyb

        --
        Barney Boisvert